Sunday, November 14, 2010

Confused

I have no clue what is wrong with me. Up at one on a school night? Who am I? Oh thats right, STRESSED.
I so badly just need a day off. And I'm pretty sure since my mother is completely logical, skipping a single day just isn't an option. I need to rant so bear with me: my retainers are killig my mouth and actually cutting it, I'm sick, I didn't do my homework, I haven't seen my best friend in a month, my AP english grade is slowly slipping down that slope of "please give me one night without a reading assignment."

I want to cut off my hair. Above the shoulders. To my chin.
I want enough willpower to exercise everyday.
I want tranquility. Is that too much to ask for?

1 comment:

  1. You hide your feelings well sweetheart. I just hope you know every single emotion and feeling you had or ever have is valid and real. You are so honest and genuine. I will always try to be here for you when and if you ever need someone. I am sorry about Pepper. The anxiety with school is understandable. Hang in there baby, you are headed to much higher places. I love you with all my heart Cassi.

    ReplyDelete